Current Job Openings
There are no job openings at this time
Serve on our Board of Directors
Voyageurs National Park Association is seeking volunteers to serve on our board of directors and committees. If you love the pristine land and waters of northern Minnesota and our nation’s most treasured public lands: national parks, serving on our board of directors is an excellent way to help us fulfill our mission of protecting, promoting, and enhancing Voyageurs.
As a board member, you will provide leadership related to strategy and development and engage in project-based work for at least one of our standing committees (development, board affairs, policy, finance). We are seeking persons who support VNPA’s mission, have project leadership skills, and can access new communities and partners to introduce to our organization.
Seeking experience in finance, fundraising, government relations, law, communications and marketing, public relations, program development, community development or conservation science. Contact Christina Hausman at firstname.lastname@example.org, 612-333-5424.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Speakers bureau: We need individuals who can speak on topics related to Voyageurs National Park to Twin Cities and Duluth audiences - everything from sharing information about the historical and ecological significance of the park to a classroom of 6th graders, to presenting trip planning advice to prospective park visitors.
- Event volunteers: Represent VNPA and Voyageurs National Park at outdoor expos and events in the Twin Cities area.
- Office support: Activities include filing, cleaning, organizing, mailings, etc.
- Serve on our Development & Outreach Committee: Join a fun team that helps research new sources of funding, support events and business partnerships, and help make connections to individuals, foundations and businesses who can fund projects and programs in the park.
- Serve on our Finance Committee: Help create our annual budget, monitor adherence to the budget, improve accounting systems, create and approve financial reports for the Board, and set financial goals along with funding strategies to achieve them. Monthly committee meetings. 3-5 hour/month time commitment.